Weeeellll...if you don't, you should, and if you do, then you best make sure that you add The Daybook http://www.thedaybookblog.com to your list because Sydney is the cutest thing ever, has good style, and a good sense of humor. I love her Awkward and Awesome Thursday posts...they make me laugh and feel more normal (or atleast not alone). Today's post made me laugh and snort. So, I decided to join the fun for today and post some of the awkward/awesome things of my life.
- Lady Gaga's performance on American Idol Finale. I don't expect much different from her, but on AI? Really? THAT???? Don't bother watching if you missed it.
- Having conversations with my 4 yr. old son about his anatomy...I'm not ready for this people...and let's just say it wouldn't help to defer to dad. love ya hun, but you're not good with some things
- opening my purse in public and finding a pair of my undies inside (they were clean though) and trying to conceal that while I searched for a pen with people standing close by waiting for me to find that pen.
- The gastric problems that resulted from the fajitas I made for me and hubby the other night. It wasn't safe around here the next day or two afterwards. sorry.
- The guys' poses in "Men in belted sweaters" ^ (see above photo guys...that's some seriously awesome stuff...I may have to borrow some of those) So Rico Suave eh?
- My daughter snuggling with me on the couch while I watched the Oprah Finale...she's nearly two, so staying still doesn't happen much for her.
- Hubby getting me a massage.....ahhhhhhhhhh (hence the undies in the purse, I hate going completely au naturale at those so I take a pair of clean panties to protect. Didn't your mom always tell you to wear clean undies anyway? Ok, moving on....
- Oprah's message from her finale show. I don't watch her much, but I loved what she had to say about taking ownership for your life and fulfilling your calling, whatever it may be....good advice, and I teared a little too, good tears though.
- Being a mom...everyday is an adventure, but those little hugs and kisses melt my heart!
Hope you have an awesome, not so much awkward, day!